1. The arrow indicates the position of the membrane.
2. Carefully saw off the edge of the diaphragm cover.
3. Remove the old torn membrane.
4. Degrease the cap and the neck (for the subsequent bonding).
4. Install the new diaphragm, do not forget about spring and the plastic plate (assembly in the reverse order).
5. Secure the cap, for subsequent bonding.
5. Glue the cap (you can use epoxy glue or cyanoacrylate filled).
6. Allow the glue to dry completely.
7. Replacement of the membrane over.
After a certain time the membrane of the valve of ventilation of crankcase gases which is built into the valve cover n55, dries and bursts.
The result is a torn membrane 11127570292 bmw motor enters the airflow that the MAF is not taken into account.
Why the car is not in well condition to start the engine, whether idling, extreme smoke, there are irregularities in the ignition,
it is noted that dust that plays an important role in enhancing the internal deterioration of the device and its components.
When there is a hissing sound in the place where is the vent valve, this suggests that the membrane n55 broken.
The manufacturer sells one cover flap as a whole, its price is $500. We produce and sell membrane for this valve cover separately. To see a broken or a membrane, you need to make a check valve pcv n55, this method:
The breather valve to put on the tube and start to blow, severed the membrane of the air will take place, and in the whole there.
Recommendations for repairs:
1. Gently scratch the rim on the lid.
2. Remove the torn membrane.
3. Remove grease stains from the cap and the neck, then glue them.
4. Insert the new membrane, remember the spring and plates of plastic.
5. Fix the lid, for further bonding.
6. Lock the lid with glue, use epoxy resin.
7. Let the glue completely dries.
8. Repair kwkh bmw n55 finally finished.
At the beginning of the work, after I changed the diaphragm, it happens that the motor does not consistently work, the reason is that because of ruptured membranes the fuel maps of the ECU was replaced.
After I changed the membrane was restored to the working condition of the valve and eliminated the admission of extra air, the ECU necessary to restore fuel card. Need some run the motor by turning off and starting again the ignition, and thereby force the motor to enter a normal working mode.