Aluminum filter housing DSG-6 DQ250 VAG 02E305045 – $74.99
Aluminum filter housing DSG-7 DQ500 VAG 0BH325159 – $74.99
Aluminum filter housing DSG-6 DQ250 VAG 02E305045
The main reason for failure of the robotic box DSG is overheating.
The designers of the car also note the problem, which in the more recent DSG gearbox on the oil filter housing to wear steel corrugated aluminum, in order to improve heat dissipation.
For the manufacturer, it is a cheap and easy solution.
But really the best solution is to install a fully aluminum body.
Coefficient of heat dissipation aluminum case above, thanks to the aluminum alloy and the ribs on the body.
Improved heat dissipation from the box, thus reducing its operating temperature by 6-8 degrees.
Also aluminum housing reliable native plastic (which need to be changed at every oil change).
The aluminum housing is used to extend the life of the gearbox DSG.
For robotic DSG boxes with wet clutches, the group VAG have two options cases:
– 6-DSG DQ250, cat.num factory building — 02E305045;
– 7-DSG DQ500, cat.num factory building — 0BH325159;
Gearbox oil filter located on top of the gearbox, to change it, ELSA prescribes the removal of the air filter and battery.
1) Slightly loosen when the oil filter housing, to merge the excess oil into the crankcase.
2) Remove the cover completely remove the filter element.
3) Insert the new filter element (preferably wet with oil automatic transmission that has not left level), spin a new aluminum oil filter housing 20-25Nm.
4) Set back the air filter and battery.
Compatible cars for VAG 02E305045 (before buying, make sure that that your vehicle is fitted with CAT DSG-6 DQ250)
Compatible cars for VAG 0BH325159 (before buying, make sure that that your vehicle is fitted with CAT DSG-7 DQ500)